LENT MID-WEEK SERVICES Our Lent mid-week services will begin on Febraury 14, 2018 at 10:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. for Ash Wednesday. They will continue each Wednesday through March 21 at 10:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Here are the upcoming themes:
Ash Wednesday/Midweek 1
Jesus Is Our Great High Priest
Jesus Is Our Perfect High Priest
Jesus Is Our Compassionate High Priest
Jesus Is Our Self-Sacrificing High Priest
Jesus Our Great High Priest Serves at a Great Altar
Jesus Our Great High Priest Makes Us Priests
Note: Confirmation classes for grades 6-8 will be from 5:00-6:10 p.m. each Wednesday during Lent.
Each Wednesday evening during Lent a meal will be served from 6:00 - 6:50 p.m.
A sign-up sheet will be in the entryway for each week; sign up if you plan on attending a supper.
- Feb. 14 Sub sandwiches and soup, chips & pickles, fruit & veggies, dessert & beverage.
- Feb. 21 Hot turkey sandwiches, chips, fruit & veggies, dessert & beverage.
- Feb. 28 Sloppy Joe sandwiches, hot dogs, chips, pickles, fruit & veggies, dessert & beverage.
- March 7 Tacos & chili, fruit & veggies, dessert & beverage.
- March 14 Brats, burgers, potato salad, chips, pickles, veggies, fresh fruit, build your own sundae & beverage.
- March 21 Pizza and a whole lot more, tossed salad, dessert & beverage.
Refreshments will be served at 9:45 a.m. for the 10:30a.m. service.
CHILDREN’S EASTER EVENT
There will be a special event for kids - Easter for Kids on Saturday March 24th 9-11am. Click here to find more information OR register
TIMES OF WORSHIP FOR HOLY WEEK & EASTER
Maundy Thursday March 29, 2018
, we will have services at 10:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Theme: Jesus Our Great High Priest Is Mediator of the New Covenant
Good Friday March 30, 2018, we will have services at 1:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Theme: Jesus Our Great High Priest Is Better Than Any Other High Priest
Easter Sunday, we will have services at 6:30 a.m., 9:00 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. Easter Breakfast will be from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
Theme: Jesus Is Our Eternal High Priest